Thursday 7 August 2014

L.A. Colors 5 color metallic eyeshadows swatches and review

Hello there!

   I am here with yet another "pocket friendly" review ;) So one of  my friend was suppose to be back from london and happen to ask me if i wanted something and tan tadaaann no price for guessing, i asked for makeup <3 and the amazing friend that she is to me she got me a handful of l.a colors metallics shadows ^^

Price: $1.99 each(depends on where you get it from)


Each pallete comes with 5 cordinated shades that can be used together or on its own.

Mesmerize,Wildflowers,Tease,Enchanted



Going by "student-tight on bugdet" lifestyle this product is an absolute bargain,beautiful colors amazing price the colors are rather sheer, but can be built up to some degree. I use these with a primer as a base for longevity. . the price allows you to try them out without feeling too bad about it.This palette includes a long, double-ended sponge tip applicator

The packaging reminds me a lot of Wet 'n Wild's


       Wildflowers



             Enchanted





   Mesmerize


Tease


I did not use primer for the swatches  because i wanted show the true color payoff,primers  are a MUST for these palletes,they help intensify the colors and longetivity



pros
Gorgeous range of colors
Super cheap
Smooth Application
 Travel Friendly
Very Pigmented

cons
Availability
some palette quality varies (Mesmerize and tease not great)

I tried a look with "wildflowers" my favourite of the 4


No comments:

Post a Comment